REGISTRATION / ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE
Parents/guardians of all students who have been accepted at the Flatbush Seventh-day Adventist School are to be present to complete child’s registration during the dates set for such registration.
The following are required for the registration procedures:
- Complete physical examination form signed by a qualified physician and evidence of immunization.
- Present Birth or Baptismal certificate.
- Have registration form completed.
- Tuition-minimum of 2/10 of the year’s tuition to be paid.
- Payment of lab and computer fees where applicable.
THE SIGNING OF THE REGISTRATION FORM IS A CONTRACT INDICATING THAT THE STUDENT AND PARENT PLEDGE TO RESPECT THE PRINCIPLES OF THE FLATBUSH SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH SCHOOL AND TO OBEY AND SUPPORT ITS REQUIREMENTS AND REGULATIONS.
Five Year-Old Program-Kindergarten
- Five years of age by December 31.
- Submission of birth certificate.
- Submission of official evidence of a physical examination by a licensed physician.
- Submission of official evidence of immunizations.
Grades One to Five
- Six years of age by December 31 to enroll in the first grade. Must submit birth certificate. However, if a student has graduated from recognized kindergarten class, will be six (6) years old by January 31 of the following year, and has demonstrated through testing a social and academic readiness for Grade 1, he/she may be admitted to Grade 1. Students will be accepted in Grades 2-5 providing they meet all other admission requirements.
- Submission of official evidence of a physical examination by a licensed physician for all new students.
- Submission of request for all previous elementary school records.
- Immunization required by the state of New York.